We're all here to have fun, chat with a diverse community of players from the around the world, and improve our strategic thinking. To keep things running smoothly, we do have a few common-sense rules:
- Only one account per person. This is common practice on all gaming sites and we enforce it very strictly. If you create more than one account, we will know (server log data is routinely reviewed), and we will permanently ban you from the site.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date e-mail address. This helps us ensure the legitimacy of all players on the site. If e-mail sent to your address bounces, we'll ask that you re-confirm your account with a valid address.
- Proper spelling and grammar is expected. Accidental typographical errors are fine, or if English is not your first language, that's fine too. What we don't want to see is any intentional anti-intellectual perversion of language suggestive of a junior high kid typing on a cell phone. Imperial Takeover™ is a smart game for smart people.
Game play may vary. Game boards are user generated, and although every effort is made to check for errors before a board is approved, we cannot guarantee a completely error-free experience. We cannot undo, modify, or reset any game variables on account of factors including, but not limited to:
- Game board design
- Software or server errors
- Web browser malfunctions or incompatibilities
- Software updates or rule changes
- Randomly generated values
We reserve the right to restrict access to anyone as we see fit. Violation of our terms may result in immediate removal from the site without notice. Subscription fees are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your service is discontinued or suspended prior to the end of your service term. All our memberships automatically renew at our standard rate for the package size selected. Coupons and other special promotions only apply to a user's first transaction and cannot be combined with other offers. You can easily and conveniently cancel at any time by going into your Billing Preferences, which is located on the Premium Membership page. We offer this feature as a courtesy, as we understand that the abrupt loss of game features can cause unnecessary distress.
Full Terms of Service